Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Hiatus!

Awesome word hiatus, perfect word to describe what has happened to my blogging. Well as an update, I'm currently on unibreak till the end of July which is quite awesome imo. Though I haven't got much planned yet will probably see a lot of movies and try to attend a bunch of parties whilst reading some inspirational books.

One book I've recently read was The Black Swan: The Impact of the Highly Improbably (by Nassim Nicholas Taleb), it was quite an interesting read and the first semi-philosophical book I've read in awhile. It explores the idea of random events and how they impact us humans. I highly recommend this book to anyone who wants a thought provoking book :D!

Anyway off to lunch now toodles~

1 comment:

  1. zomg! A post! Hahaha. You're gonna lend me that, remember.

    Also if you're after some SF/F I have a couple of decentish ones - The Two Pearls Of Wisdom (mainly AWESOME after the book I read before it) and Brent Week's book was good. The other one I got the other day was CRAP.

    Don't forget scabbing footy tickets! Go Swans!

    ReplyDelete